Do I Have a Clogged Drain?
Have you ever had a clogged drain line catch you by surprise at the most inappropriate or inconvenient time? Leaving you in a state of stress or panic, wondering what to do to fix it? Your home’s internal drainage system is used anytime you flush a toilet, wash your hands, run your dishwasher, do a load of laundry, take a shower, etc. Most homeowners take this system for granted until that unexpected ‘surprise’ occurs, leaving you in a state of stress. Listed below you will find some initial indicators that may help you identify a clog or compromise that may be looming on the horizon:
- Water/Sewage Backup – if you find excess water/waste coming up in a drain line versus going down it, then you most likely have an obstruction effecting your plumbing system.
- Noises – gurgling drains are another early indicator of a looming clog. The gurgling noise is created by air being forced through water in your drain trap, or due to improper ventilation of a particular drain line.
- Slowly Operating Drains – the general buildup of grease, fats, soap, hair, and other debris and/or abuse can lead to a slow operating drain. Routine maintenance of your drain lines does help prevent these issues from transpiring, but important to note that a slow operating drain is likely soon to be a non-operating drain line if not properly attended to.
- Bad Odors – unique smells and odors arising from a drain could be an indication of a clog stuck in the line, a dried-out trap, or potentially even an unwelcome pest or rodent whose remains are stuck in the line.
- Frequent Clogs – several clogged drains within a short period of time could indicate or help identify that a lingering problem exists in your plumbing system that is leading to these frequent issues.
BENEFITS OF USING THE DRAIN CLEANING SERVICES OF SNAKE ‘N’ ROOTER PLUMBING:
- Thorough Drain Cleaning – each of our vehicles are equipped with various drain cleaning tools and machines that allow us to clean any interior branch line, or any main sewer line while onsite at your property. Our technicians are required to use a blade on the end of their cable, to ensure we do the best to clear your pipe from one edge to the other. All of our trucks are also equipped with up to 200 feet of cable to ensure we are prepared to tackle the longer sewer lines that we encounter
- Guarantees – we guarantee our drain cleaning services to ensure that if you have another backup soon after our initial trip to your home, then you are not required to pay for our return trip to re-open the drain.
- Video Inspection – if we struggle to unclog a drain, to get our drain cleaning equipment past a troublesome point in your line, or if you have recurring backups within a short period of time, we can provide a video inspection of your drain line to better diagnose the issues that may be present. This is a complimentary service that we do offer at the conclusion of a drain cleaning, and we hope it gives you the peace of mind to know specifically what the condition of your pipes may be.
If you are in need of drain cleaning services, please contact a member of the Snake ‘n’ Rooter team today at (816) 554-3337.